Tuesday, May 25, 2004
She can stand
Yesterday, I helped her stand holding on to the Fanny-Lifter (now just a stool because my fanny is not seeing any action on it). She stood! Then she tried to climb on top of the stool. As soon as she did, she tried to sit down and almost fell off the stool. It was VERY funny! She is such a short little thing that when she stands, it just looks hysterical.
Next, I tried the larger stool of the Fanny-Lifter. She stood again but it was too high for her to climb it, her short legs did not reach on top. I had to goad her to continue standing by putting the remote-control on the far edge of the stool. The child loves all non-toys.
This morning, I 'made' her stand by the bedroom window and took a small video clipping for the website. I think, in a week or so, she will be standing on her own... we are SO in trouble!
Next, I tried the larger stool of the Fanny-Lifter. She stood again but it was too high for her to climb it, her short legs did not reach on top. I had to goad her to continue standing by putting the remote-control on the far edge of the stool. The child loves all non-toys.
This morning, I 'made' her stand by the bedroom window and took a small video clipping for the website. I think, in a week or so, she will be standing on her own... we are SO in trouble!