Tuesday, May 25, 2004

 

Why does she shout when she eats?

Yesterday, I gave her some blended veggie-pulau that I made for dinner. It had green beans, eggplant, potatoes, tomatoes and peas. I mixed in some yogurt for her.

After having one spoonful, she was hooked. Then she proceeded to shout after each spoonful, demanding more. Really, you don't have to shout, we will feed you as much as you like. Silly girl. She ate half a bowlful of pulau and her tummy looked very distended. Then we proceeded to worry that she had eaten too much and her tummy would hurt. But she was allright and slept like a baby (which means, woke up every 3-4 hours).

I wonder if all babies shout like this? Or is ours just extra enthusiastic about food? Oh, and in between spoonfuls, we gave her the sippy-cup filled with diluted prune-juice... she swatted it away angrily.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?