Friday, June 04, 2004
A morning shopping without Leelee!
So I had to accomplish two things. One was to get something to wear for my niece's baptism and the second was to leave Leelee with someone for a couple of hours and see how that goes. So I decided to kill two birds with one stone. A friend was nice enough to take care of Leelee for a couple of hours and another friend was nice enough to go shopping with me. To be honest, it was not as traumatic leaving Leelee as i thought it would be. This could be due to the fact that the friend I left her with is a very calm, sweet person who, even though I don't know THAT well, I just got a sense that I could trust her judgement. Plus she has a 10 month old. Leelee was just so well-behaved apparently! She played for a bit, ate some khichidi and banana and then they watched the Jungle Book. I was SO happy to see her again though. Incredible how much I missed the silly girl. And I think she missed me too and was putting on a brave-front because she started crying when she saw me.
Anyway, I just wanted to note the day, Thursday, June 3rd, so I don't forget. :)
Anyway, I just wanted to note the day, Thursday, June 3rd, so I don't forget. :)
Comments:
<< Home
Too bad there is no way to read babys thoughts and find out whether she was thinking
a) whats all this and where is my regular playing area?
b) who are these people?
c) got milk?
on the other hand maybe better not to know!
Post a Comment
a) whats all this and where is my regular playing area?
b) who are these people?
c) got milk?
on the other hand maybe better not to know!
<< Home
